Visual Thinking, Team Coaching & Graphic Facilitation
Do you want to create something collectively within your team? Are you ready to capture your ideas? Do you want to make explicit your intuitions? Do you wish to change something in your company, or inside your team (and yourself)? Do you want to face your personal challenges in your work?
FROM INTUITIONS TO PROJECTS
ONE STEP FORWARD
A plan, an strategy, a solution, a product, any change…
- We accompany you to get the best out of you and your team
- We help you to capture and develop your dream, your intuition, your Project(s)…
- We facilitate you to co-create knowledge, engagement and change
- And we help you to give one step forward…
EyeKontact team unfolds the following participatory methodologies: Visual Thinking and graphic facilitation, Systemic approach, and team & personal coaching.
With this innovative, fresh, dynamic tools, we assist different organizations, companies and teams to answer their challenges. You will promote positive changes. You will empower yourself and your team. And something new will emerge.
VISUAL THINKING & FACILITATION
TEAM & INDIVIDUAL COACHING
- Visual Thinking & Graphic Facilitation are the tools we use to capture and make sense of the intuitions and insights emerging in your team. In this participatory process, trust is boosted, diversity acknowledged and commitment enhanced within the team.
- Systemic approach: we provide an integral perspective that embraces the different layers and dimensions of the organizations, with a special focus on the relational patterns that shape the former. It includes a reflection on the place the individuals take and the roles they play.
- Team and personal coaching: through deep listening, humble inquiry and meaningful conversations, we help identifying personal and collective challenges and resources for facing them.
- Participatory Methodologies: the work process we propose results not only in specific outcomes for the organization, but it also builds confidence and capacities in the team involved.